Sunday, July 22, 2007

Willy Wonka and the suprise announcement

For the past few weeks, I've been hinting at a big announcement that will shake the way you look at the world. Why have I been doing this? Is it because I really didn't have anything else to write about and wanted to keep blogging? Yes. Is it because I enjoy creating suspense (or at least pseudo-suspense) among the few readers I have? Yes. Am I enjoying my Donald Rumsfeldesque tactic of answering my own questions? Not really. Will I continue to do it? Yes, for one more question. How do they cram all that graham? I'm not sure, but ask the owl who knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop, he seemed like a wise owl and could probably tell you.

But this week, like little Charlie when he found the golden ticket for the tour of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, one of you will unexpectedly find out what the big news is. You won't be expecting it, but you'll be going through the course of your day and, like spice to an Emeril Lagasse dish, BAM, there it is, the big news.

So stay tuned, you never know what might happen this week.

No comments: