Thursday, September 13, 2007

A little help from my friends



Hello again everyone.

I come to you needing help. At work, we're having our own little "World Series of Pop Culture" and half the fun of the tournament will be coming up with a team name. My teammates and I haven't been able to come up with anything yet, though I'm disappointed they rejected my suggestion of "Ferris and Sloane's Illegitimate Love Children."

So now I'm turning to you for suggestions. I can't promise any of will be selected, but I'd love to see what ideas you come up with.

1 comment:

Scott Garner said...

ahem...

The Shermer, Illinois, Chamber of Commerce

The Arizona Quints

McLovin and Company

Jedi Rejects

The Crazy 88

The Others

Tony's Crew

The Pin Pals OR Hank Scorpio, Inc. OR The Committee To Elect Quimby Mayor

Born Before Our YouTubes Got Tied

The 301st Spartan

Extreme Fighting Makeover Home Edition

KITT's Pit Crew

That took about five minutes. Let me ponder for a while longer.