Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ok, so I'm a liar

George, with Elaine in Jerry's apartment: "So, I ran into the Rosses again."
Elaine: "Oh, right, at the coffee shop. Where did they get the idea that you
have a place in the Hamptons?"
George: "From me."
Elaine: "What did you say?"
George: "I told them I have a place in the Hamptons. What did you say?"
Elaine: "I told them you didn't. And I laughed and I laughed."
George: "So, they knew? Those liars!"
Elaine: "But you lied first."
George: "Yeah, but they let me go on and on all about the Hamptons, they
never said a thing! You don't let somebody lie when they know you're lying.
You call them a liar!"
Elaine: "Like you're a liar!"
George: "Yes. Thank you! Is that so hard?"

Ok, so I said there was a Cubs party at my house for every playoff game. Well, that was before I knew the games were starting at 10 p.m. Still, most days this won't be a problem. But I've got a huge, giant, enormous, ginormous test on Thursday and there's a good chance I'll actually be going to bed before the game ends (seriously, this test is freaking me out. It's freaking me WAY out.)

So I'm calling me a liar.

But Thursday night, come on over and we'll cheer the Cubs on to victory.

Also, after this test, get ready for massive blogging about the playoffs. My thoughts on Bartman, what my world would be like if the Cubs win, how I'll annoy my boss from now until the end of the playoffs. A breakdown of the teams (granted, it'll be one game into the series) and more.

(And if things come up where I can't do this, just remember, I'm a liar.)

No comments: